Here’s a friendly reminder that our garden work day will be this Saturday from 10:00 AM on. Unlike last week, there’s no rain in sight and it looks to be a lovely Spring day. Please come by for as much or little time as you can spare. If not, no worries!
A suggested list of tasks:
- Dump run! Let’s clean-up all the unsightly trash along the garden fence near the tool shed.
- Working on the various compost piles
- Raspberries and grapes need attention
- Organizing & cleaning the tool shed
- Weeding around the trees, common area, and everywhere! This will be a ferocious weed season and we need to start weeding while it’s still easy.
P.S. bringing snacks & food to share is not necessary, but is not discouraged! We have some tools in the shed, but feel free to bring your own so we have enough.